From my heart as a father and as a grandfather, I’d like to bless you in this way:
- First, I would like to stand in for your earthly father and ask you to forgive me for all the ways I failed to love you like your Heavenly Father wanted you to be loved.
- I want to tell you that I am very proud of you. I am proud to call you my son (or daughter).
- May you grow to understand the unique way that God created you. I bless you to know your identity in Christ.
- May you reach the purpose for which you were created. May you have courage above your peers. May you walk in the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
- I bless you to prosper and be in good health, even as your soul prospers.
- I bless you to have a passion for the things of God and love him with your whole heart.
- I bless you to dream big dreams and expect the impossible.
- May you be blessed with a discerning spirit and walk in Godly wisdom and revelation.
- You have people to influence whom you have not met.
- You have lives to change that are waiting for your arrival.
- You are strategically placed wherever God takes you by his grand design so that you can become everything He made you to be. That place is the place you can grow best. That place is the place where you can be the most fruitful – the place where the future is changed because of your presence.
- I bless you to take hold of all the authority you have as a child of God. May signs, wonders and miracles follow you.
- I bless you to know God, hear his voice, and walk in obedience to what He has called you to do.
- I bless you to be a servant leader for your wife and home.
- May you bless your children and may they become giants in the faith under the mighty hand of God.
- May the Lord grant you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed. You were made by God to be here for such a time as this!
- I LOVE YOU!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.